[bookport] Re: The Cost of Improvement

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:28:29 -0700

Hi. What other cards other than cf cards are you thinking of? The CF cards certainly have dropped in price from when I bought my first 1 gb card less than a year ago. Sam's club is a great place to look. You can even get a 1 gb SD card for 70 dollars or so from them.
At 8/20/2005, you wrote:

However, to say they haven't come down in price is absurd!
I was able to find a one gig card for $135 in 2003. However, I can now get
a two gig card for under $110.----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>