[bookport] Re: The Bookport-Announce List

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:41:33 -0600

So, if the BookPort could be turned into a PACMate without the high price of
the PACMate; what would be wrong with that?  Maybe you ought to stay and keep
the BookPort from becoming stail and without new features that would be
beneficial for a lot of people who really would appreciate them.

I don't know about you, but I have a lot of devices that have features that I
don't use just because I don't particularly like the way that feature works or
because I don't need that feature.  That doesn't mean that the feature
shouldn't be on that device.  There are probably a lot of people who think the
feature I don't like is the best feature that device has to offer.    I think
this is the place where all opinions as to new features should be brought out,
and then let APH decide which features they will add, and in what direction
they want to take the device.

BookPort is becoming a very popular device for all that it will do that no
other device will do, and through our suggestions to APH we can assist them in
making sure that it continues to grow in reputation and functionallity.