[bookport] Re: The Bookport-Announce List

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:09:35 -0500

I'd like to know this also.

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>