[bookport] Re: The BookPort got great mention!

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:55:05 -0500

One easy way is to go ahead and open the file and play it with
mediaplayer.  Then, use Media Player's Save As command to save the mp3
file.

>>> brailler@xxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:01:23 AM >>>
Hello. I tried to download the show with Marlaina and Ronnie Milsap.
Since it is a m3u file the bookport says it doesn't support it. How can
I download it to the bookport?
Sharon

> From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/03/28 Mon PM 03:30:46 GMT
> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [bookport] The BookPort got great mention!
>
> Hello BookPort folks.
> Last night, I had the pleasure of interviewing Ronnie Milsap on my
ACB Radio program.  I think he mentioned how much he loves his BookPort
at least twice, if not three times.  We also talked about the BookPort
off air while arranging the program.  He's a great guy, and he's got
fabulous taste, I mean, after all, he loves his BookPort!