[bookport] Re: The Book Port from a Sighted Person's Perspective

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 01:19:11 -0500 (CDT)

Well, I'm not terribly worried about losing data. The card is warranted for life, and I won't be putting anything on that card that isn't somewhere else on my computer, except maybe some memos, and I doubt I'll have two gigs of those.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, albert griffith wrote:

My wife says it puts her in mind of a hand held game.  I'd worry a little
about a two gig card since they can crash and I can fit more than a
reasonable amount on a one gigger.