[bookport] Re: The Book Port FAQ / Version: 10th October 2005

  • From: "Howard C. Ainsworth" <ainswho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:56:34 +1000

Hello all,
My thanks too. This is a fine job Peter.
I have had my bookport for a month and freelists is getting me up to speed very nicely. Peter, and a.p.h. staff, you are always one item ahead of the issues I encounter. For example, I have ventured to try spider and nortons anti-virus advised not to go that way. I think nortons is probably being a bit officious here but who am I to argue? I am delighted to hear that spider is getting new legs. I look forward to running with it.
Howard Ainsworth. Melbourne.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>