[bookport] Re: The Bible. Was: Re: Re: Windows version of NFB Trans.

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:17:40 -0800

Thanks so much for this Don. Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <ka7ojt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:08 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: The Bible. Was: Re: Re: Windows version of NFB Trans.

You sure will, Bob, as Type I is the only type of CF card which
the Bookport can use.

If, as you indicated, you plan to phone Beach Camera, tell them
that you wish to purchase the Type I compact flash card
manufactured by Dane Electronics which had a capacity of 4 gigs
and sold for $79.00 including the cost of shipping.  It might
have been $79.95, I am not sure.  At any rate, if you have a
problem and need the item number on the card, let me know, and I
will retrieve it from the sales confirmation which was emailed to
me.

Don Roberts

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>