[bookport] Re: The Bible. Was: Re: Re: Windows version of NFB Trans.

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:33:29 -0600 (CST)

Yeah, and if you have seventy or eighty hours and the inclination to restart the recording with each new chapter, then the inclination to edit everything together and resave, not minding that the quality is not particularly good, you've got your free Bible.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Donald L. Roberts wrote:

Sandy, if you go to:

http://www.biblegateway.com

you will find several versions of the Bible, including the NLT
and the Message.  There are also several recorded versions of the
Bible on the same site, but I do not know specifically whether
the Message is available in recorded format.

Let me modify that just a bit.  You cannot download en entire
recorded version of the Bible; but it is quite easy to have a
recording program  attached to your sound card when you play
recorded books of interest.

Don Roberts