[bookport] Re: Thanks: was Bookport I crashed it

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:28:44 -0800

Dane,
Good to see yuh here. Did you leave the batteries out a good 24 hours? And do you have any other cards you can try? Got a card reader on your computer? Giove the BP a day or so and see if it will work, without a card installed.

Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx