[bookport] Re: Thanks for the straight talk

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:41:09 -0500

WHATEVER...

--
Visit my webpage and podcast feed at:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net
and my web Blog at:
http://blind-geek-zone.blogspot.com/
 and put subscribe in the subject line.

Contact info:

Email - rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx & rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype - rharmon928
MSN - rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:29 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: Thanks for the straight talk

    "APH didn't lie to us here, they just didn't tell the full truth that
BP2 was
dead and shelved permantly."

    And you know what the full truth is?  This is beginning to sound like
the political campaign.  Sex Lies and CF Cards.  Why are people so hell bent
on putting their spin on the BookPort 2 saga?  Next thing we will hear about
the conspiracy by the competition to deep six the BP2 project before it ever
got off the ground.  Bored minds are fertile ground, and hey, its winter,
prime time of year for the imaginaition.  ANd I believe in aliens.  They
have one in cold storage at Area 51.  I saw it.

Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx