[bookport] Re: Thank you to Steve Gomez and staff

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:14:15 +1200

Hi Mike and list:

You don't need anything special. The show is an MP3 which can be downloaded from www.blindcooltech.com/

It is a very interesting show, despite the unintentional interference of the ever-present Louisville motor traffic. Perhaps even that has a useful purpose--making us more aware that everyone has places to go amid our path. I've easily had quieter lunches, but certainly never a more informative one. Larry made my mouth water, talking about that cheesy calzone. They are unknown in this part of the world.

Larry, Rob and Steve, keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Dave