[bookport] Re: Talkr idea for Book Port Spyder

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:25:03 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to let others know about. Whether the price of a
product is too expensive I do not know but cheap or free is
sometimes the worse way to go. You get what you ask for. Just
wanted to let everyone know that such a product was out there.
And for those who are saying what this has to do with book port
- you can download the audio to your book port.

Keep things open. Discuss. Share.

The above message is for everyone and not pointed at you. I
understand you. I didn't know that rss text could be converted
to audio for rss text until today. I know Spyder does something
like this for html in text to speech way.