[bookport] Re: TO LOCK OR NOT TO LOCK, THAT IS THE QUESTION

  • From: "howard wolcott" <hwolcott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:31:29 -0500

hi that's what the sensitivity selection is for. by default it is set to 15 but you can lengthen it out to 75.
expeeriment with the settings. it may solve your problems without adding an extremely difficult keystroke.
hth

howard wolcott
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>