[bookport] Re: TNAUK Access via BookPort

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:18:44 +0100

Hi,

Can you tell me in what way Tnauk is supported directly by the courier?  I'm
sure those at APH would be interested and can perhaps think about this for
future firmware releases. Firmware releases happen frequently and the staff
at APH are very receptive to new ideas.  I've seen the bookport go from
strength to strength over the past 15 monts since I purchased mine, and so I
know that any improvements you suggest would certainly be considered.

Can you  include your email address in your reply to the list so that I can
contact you off-list also?

Thanks

Donna