[bookport] Re: THANK YOU GUYS!

  • From: "Foxtrot1" <foxtrot1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:42:10 -0500

Ditto Ditto!

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sarah Cranston
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:46 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] THANK YOU GUYS!

Not to belabor the point, but ... me too!  The BookPort has utterly and
completely changed everything about how and what I read.  For the first time
ever, I can carry a little library in my pocket, with all the varieties of
books and music I might want to enjoy.  I can read many books at a time,
stopping in the middle to read something else, only to come back and find
myself at the exact place at which I stopped reading.  I can also read just
about as fast as I want.  All of these are firsts.  I can't thank APH, and
in particular, Larry, Pamela, and Rob, enough for going the extra thousand
miles to liberate this hopelessly addicted bookworm.
Have a beautiful Holiday, wherever and whoever you are!