[bookport] Re: THANK YOU GUYS!

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:42:43 -0600

I've got to agree on that. Although I do all my personal reading from audio devices (bookport, daisy players, 4-track players, etc etc) I have braille textbooks, braille assignments for school, and mostly braille novels for school. I am thinking on getting this case; it sounds very nice!

Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>