[bookport] Re: THANK YOU GUYS!

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:36:58 -0600 (CST)

I think in my case it's just carelessness, nothing more, nothing less.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Ruthie, also known as  Sunshine wrote:

Bruce, you may be having problems with your hands as I do! I used to type 106 wpm and because of problems with my hands, I can't anymore. In any case I'm told that my brain works quicker than my hands can currently work. According to neurologists, this could be, and those are the operative words, be as a result of prematurity. Never did I need characters on, but over the last couple of years, it has become necessary. Navigating on the computer is rough so websites are hard. My right hand has much less mobility in it than the left and it becomes inflamed. I'm not stating your problem is the same, but reassuring you that your concern with typing will not affect your ability as a proofreader. I can read braille fine whether on the pac mate, book, or braille lite unit! Smiles.

Ruthie