[bookport] Re: THANK YOU GUYS!

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:57:47 -0600

What I've said, relates as much to what you've just said as "Hitler
likes Pizza!"
I speaking of what attracts and appeals to sighted individuals.
Conceptual data bears this out time and time again.
Packaging is as important to products as the product itself.
Form over substance has been the way of things for quite some time.
Were it not so, we'd all be using Linux!