[bookport] T: New mailing list for blind Players of Sudoku

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:42:45 -0600

There is now a new mailing list for all those who are interested in playing Sudoku, with emphasis on blindness, how it affects the playing of Sudoku, and methods by which blind people can learn how to play, set up Sudokus, solve them, and share them with others. It is called the Blind Sudoku Discussion Group. You can join this list at:

http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=blindsudoku

Any questions can be sent to me at:

skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Messages regarding the Blind Sudoku Discussion Group that are sent on-list will be replied to by me privately, but off-list messages will be given priority. Feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be interested.

Moderators, I hope you don't mind me sending this off-topic message, and please be assured that it will be the only posting.

Sarah Cranston
Owner of The Blind Sudoku Discussion Group