[bookport] Re: Synthesizers

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:46:22 -0500

Given what you say below, then it seems to me that, unless it can be shown that
the battery drain is less for a software-based synthesizer than it is for the
chip,  you should stick with what you have now, as it has the
least negative impact on the device's functionality and also possibly cost as
well.
Mary