[bookport] Re: Syncing notes

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:05:20 -0500

Bill:

In this case, since you are trying to retrieve a note from the BP back
to the PC:

1. Select the Notes Folder in BP Transfer, Press Enter;
2. Select the note you want to send to the PC.
3. Use the Context menu (Applications Key or Shift f10).
4. Tab to the Retrieve button and press Enter.
5. It will prompt you for the folder name. Type in the location where
you want the file to go.

If you are syncronizing files between the two, then you would do the
same, but select the syncronize options instead.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/16/05 10:45AM >>>
Hi folks:

I can't get notes from my laptop to copy to my Bookport.  I thought I
had all the right boxes checked, but Apparently I'm doing something
wrong.  I've read the manual several times but still don't know why
notes aren't copying.  I'm running Windows 2000 and Outlook 2000 also.
Can one of you who does this successfully give me or the List a
"step-by-step"?

Thanks in advance.