[bookport] Re: Suggestions for next Firmware beta

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:26:33 -0500

This is a nice idea for a feature, and one I haven't seen before.  I know you
can "arrow" back and forth between files with the asterisk and pound keys and
get the file names that way, it just seems clunky.  Perhaps pressing 2 and 5, 5
and 8, or 8 and 0 would be another option for either announcing a file name or
flipping back and forth between files, providing either of these features would
be implementible given the firmware limitations.