[bookport] Re: Suggestion for enhancement

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:23:46 -0500

Hi,

Does the manual only get copied when you update the firmware? I assumed
that the Book Port checked each time it was connected and if the manual was
not on the card that it copied it.

I have never found a key learn mode on other devices to be that helpful.
Usually I have to go to the manual because the key learn mode doesn't
happen to include the bit of information that I am seeking. I do not
believe that a key learn mode would be a good use of firmware real estate.

Robert Carter