[bookport] Re: Suggestion for enhancement

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:35:12 -0500

I don't know if book port and book courier are actually competing with each
other. They're actually made by the same company. From what I was told, book
port is made more for blind people, where as book courier has features for
people with general reading problems, although book courier could certainly
be used by a blind person.