[bookport] Re: Suggestion for Settings Menu Items

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:17:56 -0700

I would like to add one more change that can be done without affecting firmware capability. And that is to slow down the default speech rate. As it is, its very difficult for one who is hearing impaired to understand the speech at the default rate.

When I first got the BP and went into settings, it took me many many repeats before I was able to find that setting and change it, then move on to the other settings.

Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .
--Joe Namath
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup