[bookport] Re: Suggestion for Settings Menu Items

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:39:34 +1200

Hi Robert and list:

The majority of what I do is volunteer. *lol* I would be rich if I got paid for even half of what I do voluntarily. While it isn't necessary to be local to the person helping you, it is far easier to coordinate those needs with those that are because you stand a better chance at agreeing when to spend the time together, etc.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>