[bookport] Re: Suggestion for Manual Change

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:53:38 -0700

I agree with Larry.  Especially when he has to filter out the incorrect
information presented to him and his organization.

 You are incorrect when you state that RFBD is restricted to U.S. anything.
I am a Canadian citizen who lives in Canada, have never been an American
citizen and have never resided in the U.S.  I've been a customer of RFBD for
years.  The last time I contacted RFBD (about 2 months ago), they were still
working out the copy write issue that restricts them from providing books on
CD to customers outside of the U.S.  They think that they will have the
restriction removed shortly.

Reed