[bookport] Re: Suggestion for Manual Change

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:24:38 -0400

Maybe we should just leave the manual as it is with respect to this
issue.  Each organization has its policies and regulations, and I don't
think we want to be in the business of keeping up with each of them.

>>> DogRiver@xxxxxxxx Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:07:24 PM >>>
I never said anything about citizenship. According to the American
Heritage Dictionary, an American is "a native or *inhabitant* of
America".
So my statement is in fact correct.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):
http://www.ogts.net

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, David Allen wrote:

> Hi Bruce and list:
>
> If they did as you suggest, they would be inaccurate. Bookshare and
RFBD