[bookport] Re: Suggested Change

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 05:21:24 -0600

Do you realize that this would mean having to write a program that would go
into your system to change the default speech?  You would be asking for
serious security problems by letting someone else control your computer.
  Very funny Scotty ... now beam down my clothes !
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx