[bookport] Re: Strange update behavior

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:51:03 -0500

This has nothing to do with the batteries being low in my case, but an
odd thing happen and I hadn't had the chance to write on this.
I had no problem with the update at all, but when I sent a few mp3 files
of a book to the unit, I disconnected it and tried to read a book.
Well once disconnected I didn't get the normal "Bookport ready" message
I have always gooten. I of course couldn't recall what the key sequence
was for reset, so I had to pull the batteries out. THis solved the
problem and its been fine ever sense. Gee I should keep a list of
important keys like reset handy...grin My memory isn't quite what it
used to be I guess...grin

Scott