[bookport] Re: Strange error message.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:35:28 -0500

That is not good news. I have 13 folders of brf books, two versions of the Bible, two folders of e-texts, and a notes folder that contains a lot of notes. How simple will it be to transfer those folders to the PC's hard drive, reformat the card and transfer them back to the BP?

At 10:09 AM 8/14/2005, you wrote:

Sandy:

I needed to reformat my card when I received this message and all was well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:44 AM Subject: [bookport] Strange error message.

I am getting the error message: "FS memory. Out of D R O B J structures." Does anyone have any idea as to what this means? Is this a quirk of the new beta?

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A

Phone: 409-898-8218