[bookport] Re: Strange Error Message

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:46:10 -0400

We are looking into this one.

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, August 03, 2004 7:57:13 PM >>>
Hello APH.

I have had this happen to me almost every time I use the power move =
feature,
keys d and e or e and f.  I will move back a percentage, then forward a
smaller percentage, trying to find my place in the file, and then on the
third or 4th press of the buttons, I get a message something like
f s challenge this file is not formatted for your bookport.  These are
always audible files.

All i do is ignore it and press on quite literally, the power move feature
still works and i eventually locate myself where i need to be.

What the heck is happening?

Marlaina Lieberg