[bookport] Re: Strange BookPort events

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:41:43 -0400

I had problems with some files on a 2k machine when I first started using
the BP.  However, as per APH's recomendation, I began waiting a full 30
seconds before disconnecting from this particular machine.  I don't know if
this is waiting longer than necessary but I can tell you that I haven't had
a single problem since.  Lou