[bookport] Re: Staying Organized With Large Flash Cards

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:09:35 -0600

The more time that passes, the more organized I become. I now have an Audible main folder. Within that folder I put each book in its own subfolder. If I have multiple titles for an author, I create a subfolder with the author's name. I put all of said author's books in that folder. I create subfolders for titles in a series. For instance, I have a folder called Texts on my 4GB card. In that folder I have a lot of subfolders within subfolders.

With the larger capacity cards, you have to organize. If you don't, you will never find anything.
At 11:42 PM 12/29/2007 -0500, you wrote:
I usually do files for categories. Mysteries, Christian, biography, education, employment, blindness, etc. But I also use Audible folder a lot. Then I have folders for various authors. For example, I'm reading all of Robin Cook's medical mysteries now, and they are all in one folder. So I kind of use a combination approach of author and/or category. Then I also have a tech talk folder.
Sharon

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.