[bookport] Re: Speeding the Reading

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:56:23 -0400

As Pamela's message said, speed isn't a problem.

I don't know of anyone that has really had any problems with the BP; yes, you will find some quirks, but nothing that will spoil the pleasure and convenience of this device.

I've had mine for less than a year, but I can hardly keep my hands off it.

Enjoy!

       - russ.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angie Boyter" <boyter@xxxxxxxxxxx>