[bookport] Re: Speeding the Reading

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:58:30 -0400

Angie:

Most files can be sped up, using the c key on the Book Port itself.
The only exception is audio files, which must be sped up using the
Options menu and going to the Advanced Audio feature.  All of this will
be covered in the manual, so instructions will be provided.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> boyter@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/31/06 02:46PM >>>
I'm so glad to have found this list. My husband is thinking of buying a

Bookport, and we were wondering if you had any words of advice. One
question
in particular, David really likes to  listen to things speeded up. How

awkward or easy is it to accomplish that?
Angie