[bookport] Re: Speeding Up Conversion 2 Audio

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:55:44 -0400

Linda:

Yes.  Even though the Book share books are Daisy, they are text and not Daisy
Audio.  Therefore, you can speed them up, using the a and c keys--that is, if
you have transferred them using the Send button.  However, if you used the Send
Audio feature, then you cannot speed them up on the Book Port itself.

Pamela