[bookport] Re: Speed junky

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:25:31 +0100

Hi,

I do speed up audible books but sending them takes so long. It would be nice to have a function in the transfer tool to prepare audible files and just send the resultant compressed version from the cue or something like that.

Best

-James-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>