[bookport] Re: Speech question?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:39:16 -0600

You can also convert your text files to MP3 using BP Transfer if you have lets say... Mike already installed on your PC. Just follow the prompts.

At 11:26 AM 2/23/2008 -0800, you wrote:
The settings in the Transfer tool is only for the transfer tool of one is using the self voicing feature.

BP itself only has the built in DoubleTalk synth. What some have done is to run text files thru a program such as K1000 or Text Aloud and used the synth of choice and saving the text file as an mp3.

   For reading text files in BP tho, you are stuck with DoubleTalk/

It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.