[bookport] Space remaining on a CF card

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:00:05 -0600

What is the method you use in Bookport Transfer to determine how much space
remains on your compact flash card?  On mine, it seems that when I read the
status bar using a jaws command  INSERT + 3 that the number of bytes free
spoken is pretty much the same.

On the unit itself, while the unit is reading text if I press 8 for info at
the end of the info about the text there is a number of bytes free spoken.
It is a different number than what is told by the bookport transfer
software.

Is there another method anyone can tell me?

Thanks.
Rik