[bookport] Re: Sources for Books

  • From: "Don (Tex)" <dbomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 12:42:22 -0500

Hi again Michael,

One other thing you might try is the state educational system.  Our local
librarian said that we, as card holders in our Village library, are aruthorized
to get a library card at any University in the state system.  However, she
isn't sure that we can gain remote access to downloadable material.

Thanks for the heads-up on Questa.  I'll check it out.

Regards,

Don...