[bookport] Some Traps for Young Players

  • From: "Peter Walsh" <walsh.48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:56:46 +1000

Hello Again:

Earlier today I wrote to the list concerning problems I was experiencing with

Well the problem turned out to be very simple. My Trend Micro Security syhstem
was treating the upgrade as a new application accessing the internet, and would
not let me continue. I missed the dialogue box concerning this issue.

By chance, I pressed the famous Alt plus Tab command to switch tasks, and up
came the dialogue box. All I had to do was to press the appropriate button to
allow Bookport to access the net.

Well there you have it. Traps for young players.

Peter Walsh.