[bookport] Re: Some More Suggestions

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:49:26 -0500

Marlaina:

I thought we fixed the power move problem several years back! What =
happens? Does it just lock up?

Rob Meredith

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx 02/04/05 05:42PM >>>
I like suggestion number one.

Another suggestion:  I often find it necessary after navigating through an
audio file with power move, to navigate very slowly after several pm
attempts or else my bookport crashes and the only fix for it is to remove
the batteries and start all over again.  So, I'd like to see the power =
move
utility smoothed out to eliminate, or at least make rare, these frequent
crashes.  Wonder if anybody else experiences this?

Marlaina Lieberg

----- Original Message -----=20