[bookport] Re: Solution for downloading ballot file to Book Port

  • From: "Cliff & Tina" <cfry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:50:18 -0500

Hi,
It looks like if you tab past the PDF copy of the book you get four linkes
with part 1 through part 4 of the book.  If you right-click on the link, you
will get a list of things you can do.  One of them is Save Target as.  If
you press enter on that, you will be presented with a file name like
Blue_Book_2006_part_01.mp3
Click the save button and it will download that portion to your computer.
Then you can tab to the next section and do the same thing.  After
downloading all four sections, you should be able to send them to the
bookport.
I think the reason it is bringing up the Real Plays is because that is the
default player on your system for MP3 files.  HTH.  Cliff