[bookport] Re: Solution for downloading ballot file to Book Port

  • From: Marc Sutton <marcsut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:15:17 -0800

If it's a Real Audio file than a program like TotalRecorder or SoundTaxi could be used to record the file to a hard drive and converted to MP3 so it can then be transferred to the bookport. I am less familiar with Sound Taxi. I know TotalRecorder will do this and from what i have read on this list, it is likely that sound taxi will also do the job.
Marc