[bookport] Re: Software speech on Bookport

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:29:53 -0500

It just goes to show you that opinions are like noses, everybody has one.
<Smile>  My favorite synth for reading books, especially long and involved
ones, is, hands down, the DoubleTalk.  I feel that Eloquence or other software
synths are fine for work or short reads, but when it comes to reading books,
the DoubleTalk gets my vote.  This is, of course, nothing but my own opinion.