[bookport] Re: Software Versions

  • From: "doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:18:50 -0700

I discovered that this morning.  I did have something strange happen though.
When I unplugged the USB cable the system acted as if it were still plugged
in.  In fact I was stilll getting the alert tone to let me know that the bp
is plugged into the system, although,I had removed the cable and placed the
unit on the couch.
    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn