[bookport] Sighted people & glitzy colors

  • From: emai7s@xxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:37:48 +0100

"Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sighted people can't deal with anything that doesn't have a screen, and
> lots of glitzy colors! Their visual attention is unclaimed by anything less.

Hmmm.... not sure whether I should laugh or be offended by this comment ...
I'm sighted, and use my Book Port far more than I use my notebook computer. I
use the Book Port to listen to news articles, music, ebooks and study foreign
languages.
I even learned Braille so I could use the Notetaker function.

I use the Book Port when I'm working out, when I go for walks and when I'm
taking the metro to work.
The Book Port's ease of navigation makes it a great tool for anybody who wants
to access information
without having to stare into a screen all the time. Being sighted doesn't have
anything to do with it.

Peter
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130