[bookport] Re: Should this be taking this long?

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:08:54 -0600

I'm not sure a CF card will ever defrag or if there is really a reason to
do this.  Formatting should be sufficient and that with formatting from the
BookPort.

At 08:47 AM 3/24/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Walt, I'm not sure what kind of OS you are running, but I have a
>question.  Can you defrag a FAT CF card in Windows XP, or does it just
>do FAT 32 and NTFS? Thanks.
>Neal

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training