[bookport] Re: Should People Named Richard Own Bookports?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:46:46 -0600

Just another reason for buying the case.

At 10:37 PM 3/8/2007, you wrote:
Hello,

I am the second Richard in a week who may have killed his Bookport. I was just stepping on the treadmill when my Bookport fell from the outside of my pants pocket where it was attached by the belt clip. Long story even longer, it landed right on its head, directly on the earphone jack with headphones plugged in. I now only hear sound out of the left side. The female jack seems to be counter-sunk. Is this the end of my Bookport? I am right in the middle of a good Terry Goodkind book! Oh no! What do I do now?

My Bookport is fourteen months old and definitely out of warranty.

So anyway, the subject line really asks the only question that can be asked in such a situation: Should people named Richard own Bookports?

BOO-HOO!

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.